October 31, 2005

I see color bars

Wow! It's so beautiful out today that even my impending GRE's of doom aren't getting me too nervous yet!

Friday night we had our halloween party! We realized too late that "safari" is not the best theme. It was a great theme for an invitation, though: check out Sammy's handiwork! And also, Rexford ended up in a shark costume! He looked menacing, to say the least!

Rexford!

Saturday it was snowing! I know, right? I was planning on staying in all day (especially after my late night Friday night), but I ended up going out shopping in it. It was actually pretty fun, though, because Sammy and I listened to music together while we were walking, and Hall & Oates were playing, and Hall & Oates is kind of the musical equivalent of this nice sunny day. I was pretty happy. Plus I bought new pants for the first time in months! And they're good sturdy corduroys; perfect for winter!

Snow!

Halloween!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home