October 25, 2005

The monster mash!

After seeing this picture, we're trying to think of some good Halloween costumes for Rexford. We tried making a shark fin for him, but we made the fin too big, and he looked more like a sailboat. We'll have to think of something really great for him.

I've been tutoring a lot more lately, and it's pretty fun! I have started to tutor a guy named Dave who is severely sight-impaired, and that has been a real challenge, because I'm tutoring in Electronics, which is a very visual subject. Dave is also about 45 years old, too. It's kind of a strange situation, but he's a really nice guy and I really admire him for attempting an education in a field that would be a real challenge even for a person with full eyesight.

My early session of tutoring was cancelled, so I got to sleep in a little, but I ended up laying in bed watching the storm outside. I think we're having what's called a "Nor'easter." It's really windy and cold and raining. It was nice to sit and watch it, but now I must trek out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home