October 10, 2005

Burger Cop!

I would just like to say this: I am the WORST at not laughing when someone gets hurt. Unless it's a truly horrendous accident or there is a lot of blood everywhere, I cannot stop myself from a little giggle when someone suffers a minor injury. For example, a couple of years ago, my mom was walking across the room and snagged her little toe on the coffee table. I'm sure it hurt like hell, and I wouldn't have laughed about that, but when she hurt herself, she yelled, "son of a biscuit!" and I couldn't help myself--I laughed a lot. I tried to keep as quiet as I could, so she wouldn't hear me, but it was no use. She became furious that I would laugh at her for getting hurt; I wanted to tell her that I was laughing because she said "son of a biscuit" and not because she was injured, but I was laughing too hard to utter a word.

Just a few minutes ago, Sammy somehow hit his head on the door frame. I was thinking about the logistics of how his head banged into the frame of the door and I started laughing a little, and he got mad too. Man, he and my mom are made for each other!

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Burger Cop is the greatest movie EVER.

5/25/2007 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home