October 01, 2005

The Hunt for Red October

I'm pretty sure there's a gas leak in here. Rachael and Sammy are both sleeping soundly. What losers!

Last Saturday we threw a surprise party for Rachael Sansom, and it was the greatest time ever! Sammy bought some cap guns to shoot off when she went in, but he forgot about them when she actually did go through the door. The girls all took her out for dessert at Finale, so they didn't have a birthday cake for her; instead, Ben just rigged a cup with 24 candles (one for good luck) and she blew out the birthday cup.



Sammy's birthday gift to Rachael was this moustache:



I've mainly been spending my days studying, watching TV, tutoring, and rabble-rousing. I am shocked that it's October already, but I'm getting excited for Halloween. I have to start thinking of possible costume ideas!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i first read that last sentence, i thought it said "i have to start drinking for possible costume ideas!"

10/04/2005 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
Is this weird?
I've been wondering what Rachael is up to for a while.
She knows me, I swear. Can you just tell her to write to Tess, wilkes.tess@gmail.com? I would love to hear from her.
We knew each other K-12 and then lost touch.

1/26/2006 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home