September 20, 2005

I wish I were a Sim

My roommate Rachael is really bad at loading the dishwasher. She always puts the plates where the bowls are supposed to go and the bowls where the plates are supposed to go, and she puts the tall glasses where the short glasses are supposed to go, and she doesn't allow room for more dishes later, so the dishwasher can't hold as many dishes. I wonder if she grew up using a dishwasher. She must not have. I thought I was just being really anal retentive, but Sammy agrees with me about Rachael's lack of dishwasher-loading prowess. However, he, unlike me, didn't take the time to rearrange the whole thing.

Tonight we're going to a free screening of a movie called Thumbsucker! I have no idea what it's about, but I hope it's delightful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home