May 26, 2005

Work stories

There is easily enough room in each aisle for 2 normally sized American males. So it confounds me that, every time I encounter a coworker in the aisle, he feels the need to flatten himself against the wall when I pass. Maybe there's something I don't know about myself? I would say I'm smaller than the average american male. Maybe it's because I'm a girl and they don't want to be accused of harrassment or something. Maybe it's because they're not accustomed to seeing girls around the office, since I'm now one of roughly four females here. Either way, it's weird, though.

Oh, also, I just got a hilarious email from a guy I had asked to do something for me this morning. The subject line was: "I didn't forget you!" He talked about how he got side-tracked and hadn't got around to my task yet, and then said:
I remembered you said you will be out tomorrow .... so, I will have another Email for you by very early Tuesday ... with everything I promised and more!
Ok?
How exciting!
FPGA are soooooooo much fun!

Kevin
This guy is pretty funny. He's covered in gold jewelry and he has a LOT of candy in his cubicle. He also drinks coffee that appears to be about 70 parts cream, 1 part coffee. I can't wait to see what the "more" will be in Tuesday's email. I hope it's candy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's probably because computer people are NERDS and SHRINK from HUMAN CONTACT.

5/30/2005 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home