May 18, 2005

Short people got no reason to live

Hello my darling angels,

It is my duty to inform you of an amazing event happening this weekend. It's something called "Beantown Blitz." Let me direct you to a post I made in a LiveJournal Community. Otherwise, here's the info:

Beantown Blitz, FIRST robotics competition!
Saturday, May 21st, 2005 (all day!)
Matthews Arena, Northeastern University
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

So if you're in Boston and looking for something to do this Saturday, consider dropping by! It will be a hoooot!

PS: My mom reads this now, so let's cut back on the sweary words! Just kidding about this; one of her main ways of making Lisa and me laugh is by swearing, because she's so little and cute that swear words coming from her just sound kind of silly. She's not even five feet tall! WHAT A FREAK!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never use curse words you big********* liar

5/19/2005 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this blog thing. It is so fun to read your zainy stuff.
the short mom

5/19/2005 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home