May 09, 2005

I'm four on the floor 'cause I'm a TONKA TRUCK

I had a wonderful weekend full of volleyball and the outdoors and food and beer and friends! We stayed in Aaron's parents' mansion and were pampered to no end!

Click on the picture of Rachael to look at the set of pictures from our weekend in the Constitution State!
Connecticut Weekend!

Since I'm feeling a mite cranky right now, I will list the only negatives from the trip:
  1. All 10 of us were to sleep in one large room (the attic playroom, which was big!). This was totally great, and I was glad we were situated out of the way of the family, except on Saturday night when several of the 10 were drunk and campfiery and: SNORING. Ben described it as a lumbermill, I think. I was dying inside. Finally, I took my blanket and eyemask and slept on the couch in the living room (which was actually really comfy, and there was a nice constant hum from the minifridge in the minibar). Shortly after I found my new sleeping arrangements, Ben and Rachael came downstairs with their air mattress and things and joined me in the living room. Very nice.
  2. My arms are SO SORE right now from playing volleyball. This was totally unexpected, actually, and I'm in a lot of pain!
  3. It was my brilliant idea to play Scategories, which is mostly a really fun game, but in actuality, it almost always causes serious arguments between Rachael and me. This time, there were two small arguments, both regarding my choices for List 3. The letter was P, and two of the categories were Farm Animals and Colors. I listed a pheasant as a farm animal (most people agreed with me that there are pheasant farms and this one was acceptable) and for my Color, I chose Pantone #292. I was actually really proud of my answer, but almost everyone said that it wasn't acceptable. I know it is, though.
  4. Now I have to be at work!
Overall, the trip was great and I loved everything and I'm happy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THERE'S A MAN IN THE BACK AREA!!!!!!!!

5/10/2005 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home