May 06, 2005

The best laid plans of mice

So, after deliberating for about thirty seconds, Rachael and I have decided to go the route of beaches and daquiris instead of culture and ...not beaches. We are going to the Dominican Republic! On one of those all-inclusive deals! We are dorks! We're going to wake up every morning, yell, "SPRINNNNNG BREAAKKK!!!!!!" and then play on the beach forever. Shut up, we love it! We went to the STA office at school last night and looked at all the packages and had the agent look up about ten million things and then we found the one for us, and Rachael yelled out, "LETTTT'S DOOO ITTT!!!" really loudly and excitedly, and then the agent and everyone else in the place (all three people!) were completely silent and I laughed a lot.

Tonight my friends and I (minus Nicki and Andrea, sadly, since they're going to the Grand Canyon for a geology trip) are going to Connecticut for a weekend of lots of food and maybe a bonfire or something at Aaron's family's house. I'm not the hugest fan of Connecticut, I'll admit, but Aaron's dad is a chiropractor and they have a pool and it's for Aaron's birthday. Do you hate me yet? I do. Baby, I can change!

And follow this link to a picture of an awesome beeee!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily P said...

Sorry my love! I didn't mean to scare you! I thought the bee was cool-looking, and besides, that's the kind of bee that doesn't sting or anything. It's fluffy!

5/06/2005 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home