May 13, 2005

My Achey Spring Breaky Heart

My throat is sore and I feel a slight head cold coming on, so I think my weekend plans will involve a lot of lounging and sipping tea and reading, as opposed to what I'd previously planned, which is ...oh wait, that's exactly what I had previously planned to do this weekend. Oops!

Well, actually, I was thinking about going to an estate sale run by my favorite antiquey store, Cobwebs, but I'm pretty sure it will be raining tomorrow, so there's a chance the estate sale will be postponed or cancelled. I might secretly be glad it's raining all weekend, because then I have an excuse for my lounginess. Although I'll more than make up for it in the weekends to come: the weekend after this is Beantown Blitz, which I will describe in a later entry, and a team mentors party at Don's, the next weekend will be the weekend Sammy and I move into our new apartment with the help of Sammy's parents, the weekend after that will be our first weekend in the apartment and will surely entail some hard work on our part, and the weekend after that (I think?) Rachael and I will be in Puerto Plata, like the Girls Gone Wild we are. If by Girls Gone Wild, I mean Girls Who Like Playing Skip-Bo and Singing Disney Songs. Of course I mean that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily P said...

AND I may or may not be coming down with something, so I'm also trying to ward that off.

5/13/2005 4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, ward it or i'll ward you.

5/14/2005 2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home