April 27, 2005

Hey, click on the image below to look at pictures from my robotics competition! Huzzah!

Click here to view my pictures!

And here is the quote of the day, from my dear, sweet, sister:
I don't necessarily hate people, I just hate when they do the following within earshot/arms reach: talk, walk, run, whistle, breathe loudly through their nose, chew loudly, and in general, exist. Just kidding. I guess I'm just not a fan of being touched by strangers. I'm also naturally very nosy, so it drives me nuts when people talk near me, because I can't stop listening to them. It's especially annoying when they talk just quiet enough so I can't understand them, but I can still hear them. That's the worst.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duuuuude.... Not cool Emily, not cool. I feel so used!!

4/27/2005 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just kidding, of course.

4/27/2005 4:25 PM  
Blogger Tracizzle said...

Hey there ROBOTQUEEN. Did you win a prize? What kind of 'bot did you have? Anyway, I kept meaning to write to tell you that my presence has been requested again in Boston to learn about medicine. I will be there from June 12 through the 17th. Will you be in town then? PLEASE, PEASE, say yes! We can do a concert, maybe.
Tracy

5/01/2005 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home