May 03, 2005

I've got the golden ticket!

Oh my heavens! I have received confirmation that I have indeed found a new apartment for me and Rachael and Sammy to share! My new bushy-browed landlord called me up this morning to tell me that my credit check was a success! Peter (who is an artist and has painted the building a nice color and has put his artwork up in the entryway, and it makes me happy) and Joyce (I don't know as much about her, but she seemed pleasant) are the co-landlords, actually, and they will be living beneath us on the second floor of a triple-decker building. They seemed really nice. When I went to look at the apartment, we talked for a long time about cows (Peter had a really sweet cow painting) and we talked even longer about bees, because there was a wounded carpenter bee in the porch area. I took a picture of the bee and will post it later. I know you're anxious to see it.

Anyway, I'm truly relieved to have ended my quest for an apartment. I like looking at apartments a lot, but it's stressful to have to search craiglist and make appointments to see apartments and make the decision for three people when I'm the only one in Boston at the moment. So hopefully Sammy and Rachael won't hate the apartment. The beauty of this lease, though, is that's it's on a month-to-month basis, which is awesome. So if they do hate it, or if we find something better, we can just switch over to another place! Hosannah in the highest!

Hurray for 79 Brookley Rd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home