March 31, 2005

Mary Mack

Huzzah! I'm going in for a haircut tomorrow evening, and I'm thinking about lopping it. I'm so sick of having long hair. Yes, I will cut a lot off. Any suggestions for a particular style? I need your help! I don't want it to be as short as it once was; maybe chin-level? I want to be able to put it behind my ears.

Oh, and in case you were holding your breath for this: my bike was waiting patiently, in one piece, for me when I returned for it.

In other news, I'm sick of working! I can't wait to be back in school. My brain is atrophying. I've been doing logic puzzles, but I don't think they're helping! I do love logic puzzles, though. And the internet is full of them!

This is Nicki's

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily P said...

Please! My hair needs your help!!!

3/31/2005 2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got my hair cut last Thursday, because I was also sick of my long hair. I got my hair cut pretty much in the same style as it was before, but just 4-5 inches shorter. It's just past my shoulders.

3/31/2005 5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, go for something exciting! Maybe a bit of a wedge with some long bangs and long layers? Is your hair fine?

4/01/2005 10:56 AM  
Blogger Emily P said...

My hair is fine, but there is a lot of it. I think bangs would look weird, because I have slightly wavy hair that curls in weird areas. Also, I have to look semi-normal, because I work at an engineering firm. Also, I want something that will look fine without being styled.

4/01/2005 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home