April 15, 2005

The H is O

This morning, I left my cubicle to get some tea, and I was in a kind of daze, and the John R. Kelly (Hah! R. Kelly! Really!) who practically wears a kilt and tam-o-whatever to work, (he's that Irish) and who works in another area of the office, came running up to this area's coffee kiosk and asked me if he could please borrow a coffee filter. I, in my own world, said something like, "sure, go ahead, they're not my coffee filters," and proceeded to fill my mug. He took a filter and ran off. And then just now, I was picking up a document at the printer, and R. Kelly, carrying a load of coffee filters, jigged by me. He called over his shoulder, "See? I'm replacing the coffee filters at YOUR coffee maker." I must have had the most bizarre look on my face, but luckily, since he was on the move, he didn't look back to see me with WTF all over my face. It was pretty weird, though, wasn't it?

Oh man, I just noticed that my favorite long-sleeved shirt ever, the one I wear All The Time, is beginning to literally fall apart at the seams. I'm sure that has to do with:
  1. Me wearing it All The Time
  2. Having purchased the shirt from H&M
And now I should get back to work, since I'm leaving early today to catch a flight to The South. Weeeeeeee!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should run for a political office, because the slogan "Pease for Peace" demands to be used.

4/17/2005 3:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, you're coming here and it's grand. yay for robotics!

4/18/2005 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home