March 24, 2005

Hooray I have an income

I just bought a satin sleep mask and a Leatherman SuperTool from Amazon. Now they have no idea what to recommend.

Just for fun, here is a list of things I've purchased from Amazon in the past 6 months:

  • Satin Sleep Mask
  • Leatherman SuperTool 200
  • Arrested Development Season One DVD (for Sammy for our 2-year anniversary)
  • The Sims 2 University Expansion pack
  • Patsy Cline's Greatest Hits
  • Louise Rennison's Confessions of Georgia Nicolson
  • The Best of OMD (Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark)
  • Tilly and the Wall: Wild Like Children
  • Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials Trilogy (The Golden Compass, etc)
  • Loudon Wainwright III: History
I haven't received the two top items yet, but all the others were great buys! The only possible exception is Tilly and the Wall, which I bought because I liked the song called "Nights of the Living Dead." The rest of the album did not live up to my expectations, but they seem like nice people, so I don't mind paying for the whole thing. And maybe if I listen to it more it will grow on me. I also liked the song "You and I Misbehavin'"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to tell Steve that you bought a Leatherman, and he's going to be so proud of you! What a tool -- both Steve and the Leatherman.

3/24/2005 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You SHOULD have purchased a mask from jennicakes.com instead of amazon. Silly girl.

4/01/2005 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home