August 16, 2005

and your little dog, too

Hey, guess who's going to be an aunt?!? It's me! My sister is pregnant! Lisa and Steve agreed that they would only tell one person each before they each told their families. I thought that I was Lisa's person, since she called me on Thursday to tell me, but apparently, Steve told too many people, so Lisa decided to tell me too. Lisa's person was her new sister, Jamie. I asked Lisa if she were getting married again, who would she choose as her maid/matron of honor, and she said me, but who knows these days? This is all a joke of course. It's probably best that she chose Jamie as her person, because Jamie is a mom already, whereas when Lisa told me she's pregnant, I asked her if she's going to keep it! Maybe I should start keeping count of how many people call me "Auntie Em." So far it's 1.

Also, my mom saw March of the Penguins, and she said it made her want to airlift fish to the penguins. I laughed at that.

Yay, some lovely ladies are coming to visit me on Thursday! I've already planned out an itinerary that includes a Jamaica Plain exploration day! Huzzah!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS AUNTIE EM!!!! and more importantly, congrats to Lisa and Steve!

8/17/2005 9:55 AM  
Blogger Emily P said...

Hooray! Thanks for the comment, Jamie! I really don't mind that you were Lisa's person! I understand!

8/21/2005 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home