March 16, 2005

You're the permanent one.

Nicki and Andrea and I had a sleepover party this weekend! It consisted mainly of eating Twizzlers, playing Trivial Pursuit, and taking pictures of our own eyeballs. My eye shots were mostly hilariously bad, because I was in the most light. I was also the only one without brown eyes, but I don't think that mattered much. Anyway, here are some pictures. (It should be noted that my shirt has two glittery kittens on it--Sammy got it for me for my birthday).

...someday I'll make the pictures look nice in the template. Sorry it looks terrible right now.


another attempt at an eye shot

we're happy to be here

i'm not crying

sort of looks like a sombrero

i'm a creep

Also, I finally brought Rexford back home! He had obviously enjoyed his stay in Cleveland Circle, and the cats at Frank & Jess's apartment were clearly in love with him, but Rexford is an aquatic turtle; it would never work out. Soon, I will post pictures of Rex and you will love this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Rexy so much! I hear he got HUGE. hey lady, lets be friends?

3/16/2005 10:01 AM  
Blogger Emily P said...

Who is this???!?!??!?!

3/22/2005 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home