March 07, 2005

A case of the what-whats ?

Ahh, the joy of arriving late to work and sneaking out early. Whatever, man, I feel like poo. Also, Creepy Sociopathic Idahoan asked me about the tea I've been drinking all day, which I attributed to my fight against a terrible impending sickness. Then he Creepily suggested I "be careful not to get sick, because [he's] getting sick and people might wonder." I remained stony-faced, but inside was more What? People might wonder how it's possible that two co-workers who barely talk could both be sick at the same time? He's totally weird. And he wears alligator-skin boots and acts like all of the rape suspects on Law & Order: SVU. You know the ones who act so meek and Ice-T is like, "I don't think he could hurt a fly" but Benson is like, "Dude, trust me on this one" and then it turns out that he acts meek but is consumed by rage, and the rage controls him? I try to avoid him.

And the guy in a cubicle near me who is the worst ever at keeping a silent workplace, and who talks like a kindergarten teacher to adults and children alike, keeps playing a soundclip that sounds like a small monkey listening to the part in "She Blinded Me With Science" where the guy yells "SCIENCE!" You know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home