April 04, 2006

Egg hunt!

Last Easter, Rachael and I secretly hid candy-filled plastic eggs all over our friends' apartment and then waited for them to notice one of the eggs and begin to look for more. However, they didn't notice any of the eggs! Impatiently, I surreptitiously called their house phone, hoping that they would notice the plastic egg we had hidden next to the phone. But when I called, Ben ran to the further phone instead of the one with the egg hidden by it! I couldn't believe it. Finally we had to tell them that we had hidden the eggs, and to Rachael's and my shock and dismay, our friends DID NOT CARE at all and we had to pretty much force them to search for the eggs! I think this year, I will ask Ben and the others to hide the candy-filled eggs so that Rachael and I can have fun finding them.

Kali is coming to visit this week because she's interviewing for some jobs! I hope she gets the job of her dreams and can live in Boston permanently!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks emily! i hope i can start livin' the dream in boston. i can't believe those guys didn't care about the eggs! i care about yolk and candy-filled eggs. all the time! in fact, i don't even eat them! well, i might eat the candy filled ones. ok. bye!

4/06/2006 2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARG! This story makes me so sad and angry ever time I hear it! WHY DIDN'T THEY CARE!?? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!??????? Also, bravo on the update, FINALLY. Don't you know I thrive on this?

4/06/2006 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn those bastards! what the h is wrong with them?

And you updattteeddddd!

4/10/2006 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home